Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Like ME!

I like me! I like my friends, too! This week at story time we'll talk about ways that we are all unique, or special, and ways that out friends think we are special also!!


Our first book this week is...

SPOON by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and illustrated by Scott Magoon

Our site word is in the first sentence of this story. "This is Spoon.": I-S, i-s 



Our second story selection is...

CHOPSTICKS, also by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and illustrated by Scott Magoon




So, please join us at the Morrisson-Reeves Library from 12-12:45pm in the Children's Programming Room. The room will be opened 10 minutes prior to story time so that the children can start their lunches (you are welcome to bring a packed lunch) or have a treat on us! Story time will end at about 12:30 or 12:35pm to allow any child that has not finished their lunch a few extra minutes.

Can't wait to see you!! 

Miss. Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment